Bembridge Powerboat Training and Charter
Operating from Bembridge Harbour we run courses and provide Skippered Charter Ribs for days out and Rib Rides
- RYA approval for the complete range of powerboat courses from Level 1 through to Advanced plus shore based VHF/DSC and First Aid
- Charters - Rib rides - Solent Treasure hunts and Corporate days, Trips around the Island and East or West along the South Coast
- Passenger services from the Island to the Mainland and up and down the Solent
- Other instruction and confidence building, including 'taster' courses, new boat introductions, night experience and refresher courses
- Other RYA courses can be arranged - Essential Navigation and Seamanship, Day Skipper and the Yachtmaster syllabus, Sea Survival, etc. etc.
- We will collect / transfer/change crew off Commercial Ships anchored off in the Solent and local area
We run our courses on dates and times to suit you, or join one of our Fixed Date courses or Charters
For two or more students we will run a course at a time of your choice, if you're a single student and the above don't suit contact us to see what other Fixed Dates we will be running, or whether there is another course you may be able to join.
Our training Ribs have seating for all and are fully equipped with upto date navigational aids, VHF/DSC and all safety equipment as required by the MCA for coded boats. Our current Ribs include:
Redbay Stormforce 6.5 m
2 x 90 hp Suzuki outboards
Wight Charter Two
Browse our range of water and shorebased courses and charters above for more information on what we offer.